PADI Bubblemaker Course in Dubai
About the Bubblemaker Course
One way of feeding your children’s eagerness to learn and explore is by introducing them to the fascinating underwater world. A great way to do this is by enrolling your kids in scuba diving lessons in Dubai under the direct supervision of PADI professionals from Nemo Diving Center. The chance to discover different kinds of marine life up close and personal is a priceless gift that you can give your children.
The PADI Bubblemaker course is a fun way to introduce kids to diving where they can also learn to appreciate the natural beauty of the sea. Under our close supervision, your children will learn how to use scuba diving equipment and properly take their first breaths using oxygen tanks while in confined water. Once they acclimated, your kids can dive in water not deeper than 2 meters/6 feet to practice their newly acquired skills and explore their underwater surroundings with our PADI-certified instructors.
Don’t worry about the diving gear, we will provide all the necessary equipment that your children will use in this course.
Interested participants should be:
- at least 8 years old with parental consent
- in good health
- comfortable in the water
What to bring with you
- Comfortable swimming attire and footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you should know
- Payment can be sent by clicking on the "Book Now" button on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you have questions or need any help.
- The meeting point is at the beach of Dukes Hotel in Dubai.
Course Duration: 1 day (1 session)
Session Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Starting times: 9AM, 12PM, or 3PM (daily)