PADI Master Seal Team with Nemo Diving Center
Youth divers aged 8-9 years old who finished the PADI Seal Team program in Dubai but still looking for more fun and action-packed learning opportunities can enroll in the PADI Master Seal Team Program. This structured program will further develop your children’s underwater skills and expose them to a variety of diving and aquatic issues suited for their age level. In order to acquire the PADI Master Seal Team Recognition, a PADI Master Seal has to complete 10 Specialty AquaMissions that are both educational and entertaining such as:
- Creature ID Specialist - It provides an opportunity to learn and identify the common aquatic creatures with emphasis on local aquatic life found in the waters around Dubai.
- Inner Space Specialist - Experience the sensation of being weightless just like what astronauts go through in space. By building an underwater "space station", your kids can have fun playing make believe while practicing buoyancy skills.
- Environmental Specialist – Opens the mind of young divers about the reality and threat of pollution to the marine environment. We will also teach your kids how scientists collect information to determine the cause of pollution.
- Navigation Specialist – Develops basic underwater navigation skills through the introduction of simple navigation concepts including how to use the compass.
- DPV Specialist – Your kids can learn how to make their way around the water on Diver Propulsion Vehicles.
- Safety Specialist – Teaches the importance of aquatic safety including how to help dive buddies in need as well as how to prevent underwater problems.
- Search and Recovery Specialist – Introduces basic skills that are necessary to search and retrieve lost items in the water. We will teach your children to look for certain things and use a lift bag to recover a “lost” item.
- Snapshot Specialist – This is a fun way of learning how to take aquatic shots using an underwater camera.
- Wreck Specialist – Introduces the fundamental skill of wreck diving and presents the concepts of how sunken ships and other wrecks are used as artificial reefs. To make things twice as fun, we map a wreck dive in the pool.
Once your child has completed all 10 Speciality AquaMissions, he can apply for the Master Seal Team Member rating. Completing the course will also prepare him/her for the PADI Junior Open Water Diver Course when he/she comes of age. No need to purchase or rent custom diving gear, we will provide them for your child as it is included in the package.
PADI Master Seal Team pre-requisites
Interested participants should:
- be at least 8 years old with parental consent
- be in good health
- comfortable in the water
- have completed the Seal Team program
What to bring with you
- Comfortable swimming attire and footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you should know
- After making a reservation, we will hand out a PADI Master Seal Team manual once you and your child arrive at the diving center. If you prefer to get the manual prior to the course, you can pick it up on any day.
- Get in touch with us if you have questions or need any assistance.