Seal Team Course
About the Seal Team Course
The Seal Team is a fun opportunity for young scuba divers to enjoy mission-centered pool activities and meet new friends in the process. Feel a sense of accomplishment as you complete fun AquaMissions. It’s an experience that can boost kids’ confidence which they can carry over into many other aspects of their lives including home, school, sports, and social interactions.
The Seal Team is specially designed for young scuba divers with curious minds and a lot of energy. Imagine their excitement as they dive with flashlights, capture fun water moments with waterproof digital cameras and float underwater.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 2 days (2 sessions)
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +8 years old with parental consent
- Good health condition
- Comfortable in the water
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
The program is divided into two significant parts.
- Part one, AquaMissions 1 - 5, include basic scuba diving skills, namely underwater breathing, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator, and swimming. Young participants will feel the sensation of being weightless in water. Each session will take about an hour to finish. The young scuba diver will become a recognized Seal Team Member upon completion of the said AquaMissions. This may become a stepping stone for Open Water Diver course when the child comes of age.
- Part two, 10 specialty AquaMissions, cover creature identification, search and recovery diving, and skin diving. Complete all 10 missions to become a Master Seal Team Member and get the privilege of joining an elite group of young scuba divers.
What you'll get?
- Go on specialty AquaMissions where kids can experience wreck diving, navigation, buoyancy, environmental awareness, and more.
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Duration: 2 days (2 sessions)
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course