Divemaster Certification Course
About the Divemaster Course
This extensive program requires commitment because you need a period of seven to fifteen days of daily training to complete your internship in UAE.
Your journey to professional training begins with the Dive Master course. Enhance your dive skills and enrich your rescue skills in order to develop a proactive attitude. Learn to anticipate problems and come up with best possible solutions. Earn the distinct honor of supervising scuba diving activities and assisting with diver training. Rise as a role model and gain the respect of other divers when you become a Dive Master.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 7-15 days
- Session duration: 2-3 hours
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +18 years old
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Complete at least 40 dives (60 before being able to complete the Divemaster course with experience of deep dives, night dives, and underwater navigation)
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Padi containing a redeem code that you will use to create an account and log-in to Padi website. Gain access to an Open Water Touch app or Open Water Manual plus several videos to guide you through your exams. The Open Water Manual or Open Water Touch has 5 important sections with knowledge review and quizzes. Upon completion of all sections, you will answer a final exam and a table exam.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Fill out the forms and fit your equipment. (first 30 mins after you arrive)
- Undergo workshops, dive scenarios and assist your instructor with their students
What you'll get?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Give dive briefings for certified divers
- Guide and supervise certified divers
- Conduct scuba reviews and supervise training activities
- Conduct skin diver courses
- Assist in Discover Scuba programs
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 7-15 days
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2-3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course