Enriched Air Certification / Nitrox
PADI Enriched Air Course with Nemo Diving Center
This course will enable you to dive deeper and stay longer underwater using enriched-air tanks. During the course, you will learn the following key concepts:
- Techniques to extend dive time using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations including management of oxygen exposure, ability to analyze scuba tank content, and how to set your dive computer
Upon completion of the course, you will be certified to dive with different mixtures of gas with a range of 22% to 40% oxygen.
Enriched Air Specialty pre-requisites
Interested participants should:
- be at least 12 years old
- have at least a (Junior) Open Water Diving certification
How to start e-Learning
The flexibility of our e-Learning course allows you to study the scuba diving theories at home and at your own pace. After paying the fee, you can begin your online learning as soon as you receive the email from PADI containing the redeem code. Please check your inbox as the email will be sent within 24 hours. All you have to do is make your own account on the PADI website and log-in to acquire the Open Water Touch app or Open Water Manual that you can use as course reference. After completing all the five sections of the e-Learning, you will answer a final exam to gauge your comprehension of the course.
You can also register for the e-Learning segment by clicking here.
What to bring with you
- Comfortable swimming attire and footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you should know
- You can always contact us if you have questions or need any help.
- The location of the training is at the Azure Residences, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE.