Enriched Air Certification Course
About the Enriched Air Course
In the world of diving, Enriched Air Speciality is considered as the most popular specialty scuba diving course. The use of Nitrox/Enrich Air is becoming more popular than air because it enables you to extend “no-deco” limits. You will be able to dive at depth for a longer period of time, even on repetitive scuba dives. It has more percentage of oxygen compared to nitrogen. Since the body absorbs less nitrogen when going underwater you can significantly extend your time during a dive, especially at deeper depths from 16m - 30m.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 1 day
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +15 years old
- Open Water Diver Certification (or equivalent)
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
After paying the fee, a redeem code will be emailed to you by Padi which you will use to create an account and log-in to Padi website. This will authorize you to access an Open Water Touch app or Open Water Manual plus several videos that you can use as references for your exams. The Open Water Touch or Open Water Manual has 5 vital sections with knowledge review and quizzes. After completing all the sections, you will answer a final exam and a table exam.
What you'll get?
- At the end of the program, you will be certified to dive with different mixtures of gas with a range of 22% - 4o% of Enriched oxygen.
- This PADI specialty course will lengthen your stay underwater compared to regular air tanks.
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 1 day
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course