PADI Night Dive Training
PADI Night Dive course with Nemo Diving Center
When the sun begins to set, daytime marine creatures retreat to their sleeping chambers while nocturnal organisms head out to claim their turf. If you want to witness this amazing shift occur, you first need to enroll in our one-day PADI Night Diver specialty course so you can safely go on evening scuba expeditions.
After learning the theories in a classroom session, we will take you diving at twilight when the light is still visible in the sky so you practice your new skills in the proper environment. Part of the charm of our Night Dive training is you get the opportunity to witness marine life under the glow of your dive torch. No need to bring your own scuba gear as we will provide them for you.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Learn how to plan and organize your night dive, learn procedures & techniques, and handle possible problems
- Master buoyancy control at night
- Learn how to enter, exit, and navigate at night
- Learn about nocturnal marine life
Night Dive Specialty pre-requisites
Interested participants should:
- be at least 12 years old
- be in good physical health
- have a PADI Advanced Open Water certification or PADI Open Water certification with Underwater Navigation certification
How to start e-Learning
You can also register for the e-Learning segment by clicking here.
In-water scuba lessons
We look forward to seeing you at the Nemo Diving Center on the agreed schedule to complete some forms and try on your scuba equipment. After that, you can proceed to the Azure Residences, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE with our PADI-certified instructors for your night dive.
What to bring with you
- Comfortable swimming attire and footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you should know
- Upon your arrival at our diving center, you will be provided with a PADI Night Dive manual that will serve as the training material for this course.
- If you have concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.