PADI Peak Performance Bouyancy
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy training with Nemo Diving Center
The ability to efficiently control your buoyancy is not only an integral part of your diving safety but it also allows you to glide in the water with ease and efficiency. Mastering excellent buoyancy will set you apart from other divers, you'll have the ability to use less air as you ascend, descend, or hover in the water. Not only that, but you will also be able to observe and interact with amazing marine life and explore different aquatic environments without disturbing your surroundings.
This two-day Peak Performance Buoyancy course hones the dive skills that you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver making you a skilled diver at the end of the course.
What you can learn from this course:
- Competence in determining the appropriate weight that you need when you dive (not too light or too heavy)
- Ability to trim your scuba gear so you can achieve a perfect balance in the water
- Learn how to streamline in order to conserve energy and air to be able to move smoothly in the water
- Master vertical and horizontal hovering techniques
In addition to the diving equipment needed for this course, we will provide you with a Peak Performance Buoyancy manual as reference material on the day of your scuba lesson. If you want to get the manual ahead of time, you can pick it up at the diving center any day.
Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty pre-requisites
Interested participants should:
- be at least 10 years old
- be in good physical health
- be a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher
How to start e-Learning
You can also register for the e-Learning segment by clicking here.
In-water scuba lessons
Our team will wait for you at the Nemo Diving Center on the agreed schedule so you can complete some forms and try on your scuba equipment. Right after that, you can head to the beach at Dukes Hotel in Dubai with our PADI-certified instructors for your in-water training. There will be a dive per session (total of two dives) where you can practice your buoyancy skills.
What to bring with you
- Comfortable swimming attire and footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you should know
- You can always contact us if you have questions or need any help.