Advanced Open Water Diving Course
About Advanced Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Diver is a three-day course that provides the necessary knowledge and experience that you need to be able to dive independently with your dive partner.
In this course, you will experience five adventure dives, three of which are compulsory. The two remaining dives will cater to your personal interests and preferences.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 3 days
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +12 years old
- Good health condition
- Good swimming skills
- Certified entry level diver
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
After payment, wait for an email from Padi stating a redeem code that you will use to create an account and log-in to Padi website. This will give you the advantage of using an Open Water Touch app or Open Water Manual including several videos as reference materials for your exams. The Open Water Touch or Open Water Manual is subdivided into 5 sections with knowledge review and quizzes. After completing the sections, you will answer a final exam and a table exam.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Fill out the forms and fit your equipment. (first 30 mins after you arrive)
- 5 Adventure Dives (Deep Dive, Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy are compulsory dives. Choose two more dives from available options based on your personal interests and preferences.)
What you'll get?
- You will be qualified to dive to a depth of 30m with a dive buddy.
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- It doesn't have to be 3 consecutive days. We would be happy to arrange it according to your schedule. Each day will take 2 or 3 hours.
- The package includes 3 practical classes, diving equipment, and license fee.
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 3 days (3 sessions)
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Basic Diving Course
Open Water Diving Course
Rescue Diver Course