Open Water Diving Course
About Open Water Diving Course
Open Water Diver Course is a three-day program that helps you gain the necessary knowledge and skills you need to become a certified diver. It starts with online eLearning course and followed by in-water training with your instructor. The instructors will help you apply your new knowledge and skills in relatively shallow waters before proceeding to open water dives.
This course involves a combination of nine dives: five confined water and four open water dives.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 3 days (any 3 dates you select during a 6-month period)
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +10 years old
- Good health condition
- Good swimming skills
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
You will receive an email from Padi containing a redeem code after sending your payment. Use this redeem code to create an account and log-in to Padi website. You will be granted access to an Open Water Touch app or Open Water Manual plus several videos that you can use as study guides for your exams. The Open Water Manual or Open Water Touch is divided into 5 sections with knowledge review and quizzes. When you are done with all the sections, you will answer a final exam followed by a table exam.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Fill out the forms and fit your equipment. (first 30 mins after you arrive)
- 5 confined water in one session
- 4 open water in two sessions
What you'll get?
- You will be qualified to dive to a depth of 18m with a dive buddy
- 10 – 11 years old to a depth of 12m with a parent, guardian or PADI Pro
- 12 – 14 years of age to a depth of 12m with a parent or guardian
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- We advise our students to contact us to get the book and read first 2 chapters before the first practical class.
- Usually takes 2 or 3 days to finish the course, but it also depends on your performance. We want to be sure that our students feel confident enough under the water.
- It doesn't have to be 3 consecutive days. We would be happy to arrange it according to your schedule. Each day will take 2 or 3 hours.
- The package includes 3 practical classes, diving equipment, and license fee.
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 3 days (3 sessions)
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Basic Scuba Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course