PADI EFR training with Nemo Diving Center
In the event of an emergency, it is vital to assess the situation and act accordingly without getting overwhelmed by stress and panic. The one-day Emergency First Response (EFR) course is just what you need to gain the necessary knowledge and training to enable you to respond to a medical emergency in a calm and confident manner. The skills you will learn in this course are not only prerequisites of the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings, but are also useful in your day-to-day life in case minor and life-threatening medical situations occur.
Our PADI-certified instructors will train you to administer internationally-recognized emergency care procedures in a comfortable and non-stressful environment in order to prepare you for real-world scenarios. Emergency First Response skills you will learn include:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR and rescue breathing
- Automated external defibrillator (AED) use - optional
- Shock prevention and treatment
- Spinal injury management
- Barrier use to scale down chances of disease transmissions
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Anyone can join as there are no requirements for this course.
Things you should know
- We will provide you with an EFR manual as a reference guide for this course which you can claim upon your arrival at our diving center. You also have the option to collect the manual at the diving center on any day prior to the start of the course.
- If you already have an EFR manual, you don't have to buy another copy and the rate for this training will only be 500AED.
- You can always contact us if you have questions or need any help.